InSIGHT™ HRiM® High Resolution Impedance Manometry System
Simplify the Complexities of Esophageal Function Testing...
- HRiM is a leading edge, comprehensive test of both esophageal pressure and bolus transit dynamics.
- Using an array of high resolution pressure and impedance sensors dispersed across the entire anatomic region provides concurrent manometric and bolus transit dynamics from a single probe position with minimal time and effort.
- Full data analysis and viewing tools support the latest analysis and interpretation tasks while retaining all traditional tools.
- Now, for the first time, you can enjoy the diagnostic benefits of combined high resolution and impedance in a single, simple test. The future of comprehensive esophageal function testing has arrived.
The InSIGHT™ HRiM® system, with Sandhill's exclusive BioView® software, combines bolus transit dynamics and muscular activity to accurately assess esophageal function in one simple swallow test. Using impedance and manometry together clarifies which patients with manometric abnormalities actually have esophageal function disorders. This is because bolus transit may be the single most important parameter for assessing dysphagia and qualifying patients prior to anti-reflux surgery - information that you cannot get with manometry alone.
Bolus Transit Benefits
- Full bolus transit assessment from pharynx to stomach
- Measure bolus transit directly - manometric predictions of bolus transit are no longer required
High Resolution Manometry Benefits
- Minimize data acquisition effort and time using a single probe position
- Optimal data consistency with minimal technique sensitivity
- Comprehensive manometric data from pharynx to stomach
Normal Esophageal Function